OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
Our values serve as our guiding principles on how we behave as a community. It is core to why we exist as a community. As such, everyone who is involved in this community must adhere to these core values.
Through consistent and intentional prayer and fasting, we affirm that our strength and dependence to tackle the work set for us will rest upon the Lord and not on our human might.
As such, we
Encourage all local churches, denominations, pastors, church leaders and members to pray and fast for the Jesus Reigns ministry before & during the day (if possible, 3months before or as the Spirit leads)
Encourage the body of Christ to organize a 24/7 round the clock prayer for JR celebration in ways suitable to your situation. (ex. 24/7 HOP, Prayer chain & etc.)
Encourage all churches & every Christian home to secure a map of the nation. Lay hands on it everyday while making prayer declaration for the Philippines “To return to God & acknowledge JESUS as THE ONLY ONE TRUE GOD & THE REIGNING KING OF OUR NATION!!
JESUS SHOULD BE THE ONLY STAR OF THE DAY!!!
Individuals or corporate donors will be properly acknowledged in private and issued receipts.
No other name will be magnified or exalted except the name of Jesus. Names of an individual or corporate donors will remain anonymous.
This means that there will be:
- No advertisements in and around the venue’s vicinity.
- No advertisements on printed promotional materials (i.e. posters, flyers, streamers &, etc.).
- No introductions or acknowledgments of participants on platform.
- No special acknowledgment of any person in the government.
- No VIP or special treatment of all participants.
It is God’s intention for the body of Christ to work together. As such, we need each other in order to achieve greater things for the glory of God’s Kingdom. (Eph. 4:3-6)
- No denomination or church should dominate in running the program/activity.
- The majority of participants must not come from one church, denomination or ministry.
- We must allow a greater involvement and participation of all participating churches and denomination.
Just like David in 1 Chronicles 21:24, who said, “ I will not take for the Lord what is yours, or sacrifice a burnt offering that cost me nothing,” the men, women, churches, and establishments behind Jesus Reigns: A Day of Celebration have also committed their time, talent and resources sacrificially.
- Everyone is encouraged to commit & offer their time, talent and resources as living sacrifice unto the Lord & not unto men.
- There will be no collection of offering during the event day.
- There will be no giving out of solicitation letters.
In anything and everything that we do, we will strive to achieve excellence because the Lord deserves nothing less.
- Excel in everything–in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in complete earnestness and in your love…” (2 Cor 8:7)
- Outstanding – beyond the norm. Something that Christians would be proud of.